Unfortunately there is no time-line, however I appreciate with the winter Olympics just around the corner this would be a good opportunity to at least get something up and running.
What we hope to launch before the Olympics begin:
- Ski resort conditions (weather, piste conditions)
- Snow/winter probability charts (forecasts)
- Snow on ground reports (synops)
- Weather reports and forecasts focusing on the Olympics locations
What will not be available until next winter:
- Snow forecast models
- Icing/other winter forecast models
- Long range/seasonal winter outlook
0 Comments On This Entry
Trackbacks for this entry [ Trackback URL ]
CanadianWeather.org future of....
on Apr 08 2011 08:12 PM
Facebook comes to CanadianWeather.org
on Jul 04 2010 08:34 PM
Analysis charts down
on Jul 03 2010 01:59 AM
Update, winter weather pages
on Feb 14 2010 09:31 PM
Are you a Meteorologist Looking to Give Back to Your Profession?
on Feb 12 2010 01:23 AM